do you know?
various solutions we're offering to
upgrade your website to get many more bookings
our systems & services leave the rest to us
HOTEL RESERVATION SYSTEM
Learn how our bottling partner and customers help us deliver more than 2.800 beverage
products to more than 200 countries.
partner opportunitieswe can’t expand without good partners
news, case studies & articles
Travel Technology Europe 2011
Going to visit London in FEB 2011? make sure you don’t miss the Travel Technology Europe 2011. TTE 2011 offers visitors a truly comprehensive range of travel-related technologies all under single roof. From back office and reservation systems to the latest in social media apps and website analytics, find out how the right technology solution can help you develop your business strategy and increase your competitive advantage.read more »
achievementshare success stories
Converting visitors into bookers is our site's primary objective, yet so many hotel websites lack the necessary content and persuasive design to drive online reservations. With us, we ensure at least two things.
1) You get at least double traffic and
2) we can easily triple your conversion rate.
So, your hotel wil be happy with higher revenue and gross profit margin because cost of marketing your own direct channel is 10-15% lower than from travel agenies.
available jobswork hard, play harder
- Minimum 2 years of JSF, EJB, JPA, Hibernate, REST, Web Service
- Object-oriented analysis, and design using UML
- analysis/prototyping/development/lead development, and documentation
- Workaholic with “can-do” attitude
- keyword analysis and selection
- competitive site analysis
- keyword density analysis
- on-page optimization of site content
- link building strategies
- site submission
- Outstanding communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Creative, innovative thinker, fast learner
- Interested in advancing into an Online Search Engine Marketing Specialist role
- Demonstrated knowledge of the hospitality and travel & technology business
- Develop new and manage existing client relationships
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting using specified processes and tools
- Meet or exceed the business plan for accounts
- Generate and process leads on a timely basis
- Maintain high customer satisfaction