Hotel-Internet-MarketingWelcome to our product and service page, whether you run a hotel website or a relate-to travel website or agency site, we have various solutions that are tailored to your needs.
The choice is yours...
Travelanium offer a state-of-the-art and highly-secure Internet Booking Engine (IBE) that is seamlessly integrated with the hotel website where customers on the wetbsite are able to book hotel rooms or special offers and get instant confirmation writing a few clicks. Hotels can take adventage of a sophisticated backend to upload rate, room availability, promotions, packages and additional services.
However, implementing IBE is important, but increasing vivitor traffic and converting then to customers should be the next priority. Below are other factors that some of your competitors are surely obtaining to take customers away from you.
- Internet Booking Engine
- Web Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay-Per-Click Management
- Email Maketing
We offer a fully-intedrated hotel room reservation solution for any travel agencies which includes a new CRS, acvance hotel booking engine and powerful extranet where allows a hotelir to mange inventory, rates, hotel contents and etc.
Is your site competive enough just to survive?
How low your conversion rate is?Ready to fight smarter with a better weapon?
We're expanding our team... feel free to present yourself to us :)
- Minimum 2 years of JSF, EJB, JPA, Hibernate, REST, Web Service
- Object-oriented analysis, and design using UML
- analysis/prototyping/development/lead development, and documentation
- Workaholic with “can-do” attitude
- keyword analysis and selection
- competitive site analysis
- keyword density analysis
- on-page optimization of site content
- link building strategies
- site submission
- Outstanding communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Creative, innovative thinker, fast learner
- Interested in advancing into an Online Search Engine Marketing Specialist role
- Demonstrated knowledge of the hospitality and travel & technology business
- Develop new and manage existing client relationships
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting using specified processes and tools
- Meet or exceed the business plan for accounts
- Generate and process leads on a timely basis
- Maintain high customer satisfaction